Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:02 am

ThunderrVolt wrote:Here's my part!

sendspace.com l5wgi8 If you want me to change anything then just let me know. c:

It's really gorgeous!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Harlequinade13 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:29 am

Can I be a back-up?
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by awakeningeden on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:00 am

*hesitantly raises hand* I can help out, if you need me - I've just never really edited dubstep before so it would be a challenge - but fun nonetheless!
avatar
awakeningeden
Admin

Posts : 152
Participation! : 2147483647
Join date : 2013-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:47 am

Harlequinade13 wrote:Can I be a back-up?

sure

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:48 am

awakeningeden wrote:*hesitantly raises hand* I can help out, if you need me - I've just never really edited dubstep before so it would be a challenge - but fun nonetheless!

Ok thanks Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Flamey on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:41 pm

I'd contact the two who have not sent their parts in and try to get them in asap.
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by awakeningeden on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:01 pm

Hey, it's been a few weeks since you approved of me being back-up, and neither missing part seems to be turned in yet. If you haven't received confirmation they're working on their parts either through the forum or a PM on youtube, it may be best to re-open them and give them to the back-ups you have available.
avatar
awakeningeden
Admin

Posts : 152
Participation! : 2147483647
Join date : 2013-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Guest on Thu May 01, 2014 12:31 pm

awakeningeden wrote:Hey, it's been a few weeks since you approved of me being back-up, and neither missing part seems to be turned in yet. If you haven't received confirmation they're working on their parts either through the forum or a PM on youtube, it may be best to re-open them and give them to the back-ups you have available.

Well,I tried to contact them too.but they did not reply..so do you want to take part 10?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by awakeningeden on Wed May 07, 2014 11:55 pm

XxZutaraxX wrote:
awakeningeden wrote:Hey, it's been a few weeks since you approved of me being back-up, and neither missing part seems to be turned in yet. If you haven't received confirmation they're working on their parts either through the forum or a PM on youtube, it may be best to re-open them and give them to the back-ups you have available.

Well,I tried to contact them too.but they did not reply..so do you want to take part 10?

I actually wanted to take a stab at Part 2, if you're gonna re-open that part (since both haven't replied). But, if you absolutely need me to take Part 10, I'll try my best ^^;
avatar
awakeningeden
Admin

Posts : 152
Participation! : 2147483647
Join date : 2013-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by endorsii on Thu May 08, 2014 2:54 pm

If you need another backup, then I'd be happy to help too! ^^
avatar
endorsii

Libra
Rat
Posts : 130
Participation! : 128
Birthday : 1996-10-14
Join date : 2013-06-07
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Flamey on Sun May 11, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello! Please reopen your missing part(s) so that we can have other members fill in the part(s)!

Thank you! Smile
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by AvatarBianca10 on Wed May 14, 2014 12:37 pm

I am really sorry to say this, but i will not be able to complete my part. im really sorry but im just really busy with exams and a bunch of other stuff i need to do Sad
Sorry, but i hope you can find a replacement
avatar
AvatarBianca10
Admin

Scorpio
Buffalo
Posts : 16
Participation! : 2147483630
Birthday : 1997-10-24
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : Maryland, US

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AvatarBianca10?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 2:42 pm

awakeningeden wrote:
XxZutaraxX wrote:
awakeningeden wrote:Hey, it's been a few weeks since you approved of me being back-up, and neither missing part seems to be turned in yet. If you haven't received confirmation they're working on their parts either through the forum or a PM on youtube, it may be best to re-open them and give them to the back-ups you have available.

Well,I tried to contact them too.but they did not reply..so do you want to take part 10?

I actually wanted to take a stab at Part 2, if you're gonna re-open that part (since both haven't replied). But, if you absolutely need me to take Part 10, I'll try my best ^^;

looks like that you can have part 2 now.
mediafire.com download/zv839mk7s5k13ny/soldier+part+2.wma

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 2:43 pm

AvatarBianca10 wrote:I am really sorry to say this, but i will not be able to complete my part. im really sorry but im just really busy with exams and a bunch of other stuff i need to do Sad
Sorry, but i hope you can find a replacement

okey that's fine Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Harlequinade13 wrote:Can I be a back-up?

would you like to take part 10?
mediafire.com download/5fuqz67sl2auuwf/soldier+part+10.wma

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by awakeningeden on Sat May 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey there! Finished Part 2, and I ended up using Howl's Moving Castle. Gotta say, it's not my best (or at least, that's how I feel given how I've been vidding lately), so please let me know if there's you want me to fix or the whatnot. Hope you like it!

sendspace.com scizpw

avatar
awakeningeden
Admin

Posts : 152
Participation! : 2147483647
Join date : 2013-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Flamey on Sat May 17, 2014 11:51 pm

If you need another back up, I'll do it! Smile
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Guest on Sat May 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Flame77Blast wrote:If you need another back up, I'll do it! Smile

thanks!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Guest on Sat May 24, 2014 1:30 pm

awakeningeden wrote:Hey there! Finished Part 2, and I ended up using Howl's Moving Castle. Gotta say, it's not my best (or at least, that's how I feel given how I've been vidding lately), so please let me know if there's you want me to fix or the whatnot. Hope you like it!

sendspace.com scizpw


thanks!it's amazing Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 5:54 am

re-open the part of bianca, cause if u dont, it will never be done u.u

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Flamey on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Harlequinade13 wrote:Can I be a back-up?

Harley, I'm sorry to bug you, but could you fill in part 10 since you are the first backup?
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Harlequinade13 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:38 am

@Flamey
Sorry. I don't think I have inspiration, or motivation to edit all the dubstep in the remaining part. But if no one else really wants to do it, I can probably come up with something. But if someone else is interested, I think someone more inspired than me should do the part.
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Flamey on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Harlequinade13 wrote:@Flamey
Sorry. I don't think I have inspiration, or motivation to edit all the dubstep in the remaining part. But if no one else really wants to do it, I can probably come up with something. But if someone else is interested, I think someone more inspired than me should do the part.

No one else seems to want too so could you do it? All i really want is the part done so we can upload this puppy!

Thanks for doing this! You are a life saver! Smile
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Harlequinade13 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 am

@Flame
Alright, I can do it. Smile I think I'll use Haikyu. I'll let you know. I'll need at least a week or so but I'll to get my part done as soon as I can.
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Flamey on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Harlequinade13 wrote:@Flame
Alright, I can do it. Smile I think I'll use Haikyu. I'll let you know. I'll need at least a week or so but I'll to get my part done as soon as I can.

Thats great and totally fine! Smile
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum