Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Harlequinade13 on Thu May 29, 2014 6:26 pm

@Flame77blast
Sendspace is free to use! Smile
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by xxEllfy on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Hey Harley, I won't be able to finish my part.
New job is working me a lot this week and next so I won't have time. D"x
avatar
xxEllfy

Taurus
Pig
Posts : 44
Participation! : 46
Birthday : 1995-05-15
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 22
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Harlequinade13 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:19 pm

xxEllfy wrote:Hey Harley, I won't be able to finish my part.
New job is working me a lot this week and next so I won't have time. D"x

No problem. I extended it. :)Is June 30th ok? I can extend it more if you need me to. There's no rush. Smile
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by xxEllfy on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:02 am

Harlequinade13 wrote:
xxEllfy wrote:Hey Harley, I won't be able to finish my part.
New job is working me a lot this week and next so I won't have time. D"x

No problem. I extended it. :)Is June 30th ok? I can extend it more if you need me to. There's no rush. Smile

Thanks Harley you're the best! ;A;
I work tomorrow but I'm gonna edit what I can tonight and in the morning and I should have it by the new deadline (and hopefully my character introduction video ._.)
Thank you so much~! x3
avatar
xxEllfy

Taurus
Pig
Posts : 44
Participation! : 46
Birthday : 1995-05-15
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 22
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by awakeningeden on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:32 am

sendspace.com w6jxo2

Finished both parts! I changed Part 6 to Renji/Rukia from Bleach, since I had more scenes that collaborated well with that part. Hope you like it!
avatar
awakeningeden
Admin

Posts : 152
Participation! : 2147483647
Join date : 2013-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Harlequinade13 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:21 am

awakeningeden wrote:sendspace.com w6jxo2

Finished both parts! I changed Part 6 to Renji/Rukia from Bleach, since I had more scenes that collaborated well with that part. Hope you like it!

So pretty and sad! Sad Great parts! Thanks for joining!
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by xxEllfy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:30 am

I offer this MEP part to the gods of editing in exchange for getting rid of my editor's block! HARLEY I PRESENT TO YOU THIS MEP PART! *_* -holy music in the background-



Link: sendspace.com ieqioi

HOLY CRAP, editing this hurt me emotionally. What have I done to my babies!?!? D"8
avatar
xxEllfy

Taurus
Pig
Posts : 44
Participation! : 46
Birthday : 1995-05-15
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 22
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Harlequinade13 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:11 pm

xxEllfy wrote:I offer this MEP part to the gods of editing in exchange for getting rid of my editor's block! HARLEY I PRESENT TO YOU THIS MEP PART! *_* -holy music in the background-



Link: sendspace.com ieqioi

HOLY CRAP, editing this hurt me emotionally. What have I done to my babies!?!? D"8

Sometimes when my inspiration is low, my videos show it, and don't turn out very well. You aren't like me, I guess, because this part is just perfect. Exactly what I wanted for this MEP! Those poor babies! Very emotional part. I love it! I'm glad you were able to do the part even with work taking up your time. Smile
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by xxEllfy on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Harlequinade13 wrote:
xxEllfy wrote:I offer this MEP part to the gods of editing in exchange for getting rid of my editor's block! HARLEY I PRESENT TO YOU THIS MEP PART! *_* -holy music in the background-



Link: sendspace.com ieqioi

HOLY CRAP, editing this hurt me emotionally. What have I done to my babies!?!? D"8

Sometimes when my inspiration is low, my videos show it, and don't turn out very well. You aren't like me, I guess, because this part is just perfect. Exactly what I wanted for this MEP! Those poor babies! Very emotional part. I love it! I'm glad you were able to do the part even with work taking up your time. Smile

Thanks Harley~! I wanted it to be perfect and originally create entire new masks for these two but decided to just re-use some old ones to save some time~
I've been working at a pet store (puuuuuuppies! x3)  for a few weeks and have gotten into the normal working routine so I should have some time to set aside for editing and and all that jazz~!
avatar
xxEllfy

Taurus
Pig
Posts : 44
Participation! : 46
Birthday : 1995-05-15
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 22
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by KamiSama991 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:27 am

Can I change my couple? I wanna use Loki x Balder from Kamigami no Asobi  Smile 
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Harlequinade13 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:42 pm

KamiSama991 wrote:Can I change my couple? I wanna use Loki x Balder from Kamigami no Asobi  Smile 

Of course! Smile
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by KamiSama991 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:50 am

Please send me my part T_T you know what happened
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Harlequinade13 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:59 pm

@Kami Will do! I can give you an extension too if you need it. Smile
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Flamey on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:22 pm

How are parts coming along?
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Harlequinade13 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:18 pm

I'm going to extend the deadline a bit but everything's coming along great so far. One part is being remade because it was lost in the process. But including that there are only like two parts left so this should be done within a few weeks at the most. Smile
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Flamey on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Harlequinade13 wrote:I'm going to extend the deadline a bit but everything's coming along great so far. One part is being remade because it was lost in the process. But including that there are only like two parts left so this should be done within a few weeks at the most. Smile

Sounds good! Thank you for the update! Smile
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by KamiSama991 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Here is my part
sendspace.com 4tgu6h
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Harlequinade13 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:20 pm

KamiSama991 wrote:Here is my part
sendspace.com 4tgu6h

It's so pretty. Thank you!
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Flamey on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:27 pm

ThunderrVolt wrote:Part 4 with Akane and Kougami from Psycho Pass?

How's your part coming along?
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Harlequinade13 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:38 pm

ThunderrVolt is away this week at camp so I'm giving another extension. This MEP should be done very soon then.
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Flamey on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm going to do part 4 since Thunder has not been responding lately. I'll have it done soon
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Flamey on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Can u send me audio though?
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Harlequinade13 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:31 pm

@Flamey
Thank you for offering but I'm pretty sure Thunder is almost done. I'll keep you updated. You can be a back-up.
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Flamey on Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Okay! Smile
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by endorsii on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:53 pm

So sorry for not replying here sooner! I usually get notified by email when I thread I've been active in has a reply, but I haven't lately for some reason. Anyway, I am working on my part and I'm almost done with! Sorry for taking so long!
avatar
endorsii

Libra
Rat
Posts : 130
Participation! : 128
Birthday : 1996-10-14
Join date : 2013-06-07
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovesick Fool MEP [CLOSED] [10/10 DONE]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum