Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Tomoekun777 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:49 am

SailorPika wrote:Here's my part! Smile
https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxo9wv
thank you ^^ it's amazing!
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Tomoekun777 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:52 am

xEmmaTheKid wrote:Here's my part. :3

https://www.sendspace.com/file/s9ehul
thak you !! it's super <3
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Tomoekun777 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:52 am

BlackAndRedCollide wrote:Here's my part! :3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9camvb5e4mb1bpl/Waiting+for+Superman+-+Part+2.wmv
thank you ^^ colouring is amazing !
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Tomoekun777 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:57 am

MissMori-san wrote:
hope you like it!!
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/u0x7vznfeajcvlw/Waiting_For_Superman_part_10.wmv
amazing! thank you ♥
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Tomoekun777 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:58 am

FMA93Returned wrote:heres my part

https://www.mediafire.com/?082nuza5oge346y

thak you ^_^ I really love the timming
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Tomoekun777 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:04 am

ThunderrVolt wrote:I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out. I have a lot of personal issues at the moment and I just don't have the time to edit right now.
dont' waorry . I'll find replamecent for your part, Merry Christmas ♥
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Tomoekun777 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:10 am

awakeningeden wrote:Finished! Also, I can be backup and take someone else's part if needed! Forgot to mention: the person Natsuki is getting over is called Wabisuke!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/p1gf9m
thank you^^ really cute part <33
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by FMA93Returned on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Tomoekun777 wrote:
ThunderrVolt wrote:I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out. I have a lot of personal issues at the moment and I just don't have the time to edit right now.
dont' waorry . I'll find replamecent for your part, Merry Christmas ♥


I can take that part if needed!

Glad you liked the other part Smile
avatar
FMA93Returned

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 63
Participation! : 71
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Tomoekun777 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:04 pm

FMA93Returned wrote:
Tomoekun777 wrote:
ThunderrVolt wrote:I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out. I have a lot of personal issues at the moment and I just don't have the time to edit right now.
dont' waorry . I'll find replamecent for your part, Merry Christmas ♥


I can take that part if needed!

Glad you liked the other part Smile
ok ^^ I'll give the last open part. Which couple are you going to use ?
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Tomoekun777 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

awakeningeden wrote:Finished! Also, I can be backup and take someone else's part if needed! Forgot to mention: the person Natsuki is getting over is called Wabisuke!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/p1gf9m
I'll put you as back-up . ok ?
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Tomoekun777 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:07 pm

FMA93Returned wrote:
xblackfirefreak wrote:
FMA93Returned wrote:heres my part

https://www.mediafire.com/?082nuza5oge346y


I really love it!! Where do you get your clips? They're so HD!



Thanx Smile

I use torrents and I only get the 1080 Version, then render in 720 so that helps.

I use kickassorrents.com

It has alot of anime torrents on there!
I just watched this page but I found nothing >_<
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by FMA93Returned on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:51 pm

Tomoekun777 wrote:
FMA93Returned wrote:
Tomoekun777 wrote:
ThunderrVolt wrote:I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out. I have a lot of personal issues at the moment and I just don't have the time to edit right now.
dont' waorry . I'll find replamecent for your part, Merry Christmas ♥


I can take that part if needed!

Glad you liked the other part Smile
ok ^^ I'll give the last open part. Which couple are you going to use ?


I can use the same couple as ThunderrVolt was they actually fit very well


And sorry Kickasstorrents has changed there address it use to direct link you to the new one its now  https://kickass.so/


Last edited by FMA93Returned on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
FMA93Returned

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 63
Participation! : 71
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by FMA93Returned on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:51 pm

Tomoekun777 wrote:
FMA93Returned wrote:
xblackfirefreak wrote:
FMA93Returned wrote:heres my part

https://www.mediafire.com/?082nuza5oge346y


I really love it!! Where do you get your clips? They're so HD!



Thanx Smile

I use torrents and I only get the 1080 Version, then render in 720 so that helps.

I use kickassorrents.com

It has alot of anime torrents on there!
I just watched this page but I found nothing >_<



Sorry they changed it its now

https://kickass.so/
avatar
FMA93Returned

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 63
Participation! : 71
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by FMA93Returned on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Ill have my second part done pretty soon, I just had to put my cat down today, and i need some time to myself Sad sorry
avatar
FMA93Returned

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 63
Participation! : 71
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by xblackfirefreak on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:03 pm

I'm very sorry for your loss Sad
avatar
xblackfirefreak

Virgo
Snake
Posts : 137
Participation! : 163
Birthday : 1989-09-09
Join date : 2014-10-04
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xblackfirefreak

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Harlequinade13 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Sad That's awful. I'm sorry for your loss.
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by FMA93Returned on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:54 pm

Harlequinade13 wrote:Sad That's awful. I'm sorry for your loss.

xblackfirefreak wrote:I'm very sorry for your loss Sad

thanx for the support, its hit me alittle harder then i expected but i know ill get through Smile
avatar
FMA93Returned

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 63
Participation! : 71
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Kisana on Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:04 am

FMA93Returned wrote:Ill have my second part done pretty soon, I just had to put my cat down today, and i need some time to myself Sad sorry

I'm sorry love :c I hope you feel better <3 Be strong!
avatar
Kisana

Leo
Tiger
Posts : 160
Participation! : 142
Birthday : 1998-08-01
Join date : 2014-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Usually my room

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/makaxalbarnx

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by FMA93Returned on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Kisatouya wrote:
FMA93Returned wrote:Ill have my second part done pretty soon, I just had to put my cat down today, and i need some time to myself Sad sorry

I'm sorry love :c I hope you feel better <3 Be strong!

thanx Smile
avatar
FMA93Returned

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 63
Participation! : 71
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Tomoekun777 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:44 am

FMA93Returned wrote:Ill have my second part done pretty soon, I just had to put my cat down today, and i need some time to myself Sad sorry
I'm sorry for your loss T_T
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by FMA93Returned on Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:13 pm

Tomoekun777 wrote:
FMA93Returned wrote:Ill have my second part done pretty soon, I just had to put my cat down today, and i need some time to myself Sad sorry
I'm sorry for your loss T_T


Thanx Smile



FYI Im hoping to have the part done either today or tomorrow Smile
avatar
FMA93Returned

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 63
Participation! : 71
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:41 pm

Hey guys the deadline for this is today!
How's everything coming?
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Harlequinade13 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Going good! I started a new semester at university today, so I'll try to hand in my part tonight before things get too crazy.
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by FMA93Returned on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:45 pm

xEmmaTheKid wrote:Hey guys the deadline for this is today!
How's everything coming?

Crap i totally forgot. Im almost done i will have it done ASAP

If needed you can give my part to someone else.
avatar
FMA93Returned

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 63
Participation! : 71
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:22 pm

FMA93Returned wrote:Crap i totally forgot. Im almost done i will have it done ASAP

If needed you can give my part to someone else.

You should be alright we're still waiting on five parts. Smile
I'm not hosting this MEP anyway I can't replace you lol, just checking in. ^-^
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting For Superman| 15/15DONE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum