A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by Flamey on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:32 pm

Hey guys, just getting everyone know that no more MEPs will be open on ABS until we get some of the older ones out and done with. This also applies to the Suggestions area. I have received several complaints and have decided for the good of this Studio, that they need to be taken care of before we can move on with things. Thanks and try to finish this project as quickly and awesomely as possible! Smile
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by Kisana on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:27 pm

KamiSama991 wrote:
Kisatouya wrote:Since no one else has been taking any parts, is this MEP opening up to 2 parts? If so can I have part 14? o.o
sure! and which anime?

I think I'll be using Air Gear c:
avatar
Kisana

Leo
Tiger
Posts : 160
Participation! : 142
Birthday : 1998-08-01
Join date : 2014-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Usually my room

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/makaxalbarnx

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Thank you Very Happy It's awesome!
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Calenmiriel wrote:Could i have Part 15 please? :3
Could you break the screen at the end of your part? I think it would be cool Surprised
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:48 pm

Flame77Blast wrote:Hey guys, just getting everyone know that no more MEPs will be open on ABS until we get some of the older ones out and done with. This also applies to the Suggestions area. I have received several complaints and have decided for the good of this Studio, that they need to be taken care of before we can move on with things. Thanks and try to finish this project as quickly and awesomely as possible! Smile
GOT IT cheers
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by Kisana on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:23 pm

I tried to download my audio file but it says the file has been deleted and it cannot be restored
avatar
Kisana

Leo
Tiger
Posts : 160
Participation! : 142
Birthday : 1998-08-01
Join date : 2014-06-19
Age : 19
Location : Usually my room

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/makaxalbarnx

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by Calenmiriel on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:37 pm

KamiSama991 wrote:
Calenmiriel wrote:Could i have Part 15 please? :3
Could you break the screen at the end of your part? I think it would be cool Surprised

Break the screen? o.o - sorry i dont think i can since i dont have access to all the newblue stuff :/

EDIT: Also my part download no longer exists too
avatar
Calenmiriel

Capricorn
Pig
Posts : 80
Participation! : 82
Birthday : 1996-01-14
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 21
Location : England

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/jessie300000

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:32 am

Kisatouya wrote:I tried to download my audio file but it says the file has been deleted and it cannot be restored
Fixed! Here's your part - sendspace.com pgr3qh
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:35 am

Calenmiriel wrote:
KamiSama991 wrote:
Calenmiriel wrote:Could i have Part 15 please? :3
Could you break the screen at the end of your part? I think it would be cool Surprised

Break the screen? o.o - sorry i dont think i can since i dont have access to all the newblue stuff :/

EDIT: Also my part download no longer exists too
Ok, maybe you'll try to do something like this because song ends up in such a moment that it needs to be ended up cool. Maybe you'll decide something? ^^"
And here's your part - sendspace.com efoqp9
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by Harlequinade13 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:06 am

Can you send my part to my YT channel as a sendspace link? I'm having trouble downloading from this forum.
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by Flamey on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Can you please put a due date on this?
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by FMA93Returned on Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:59 am

I hate to do this but I am having to drop all my meps for school. I graduate College in 3 weeks, and I do not have the time to do them.I am sorry this is last minute. I graduate May 9th, and will hopefully be able to edit more after that! Thanx
avatar
FMA93Returned

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 63
Participation! : 71
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:35 am

FMA93Returned wrote:I hate to do this but I am having to drop all my meps for school. I graduate College in 3 weeks, and I do not have the time to do them.I am sorry this is last minute. I graduate May 9th, and will hopefully be able to edit more after that! Thanx
Sure! I understand you Smile
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:36 am

DUE IS 19th June!!!!!
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by AnimeXFangirl101 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:25 am

I don't mind doing part 13? ^-^'
I just finished all my uni stuff so I'm a free woman now haha! XD
I would probably use Oda Nobuna no Yabou ??
avatar
AnimeXFangirl101

Libra
Pig
Posts : 69
Participation! : 73
Birthday : 1995-10-14
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 22
Location : England

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXFangirl101

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:19 pm

AnimeXFangirl101 wrote:I don't mind doing part 13? ^-^'
I just finished all my uni stuff so I'm a free woman now haha! XD
I would probably use Oda Nobuna no Yabou  ??
Sure! Thank you Smile
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by AnimeXFangirl101 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:50 pm

KamiSama991 wrote:
AnimeXFangirl101 wrote:I don't mind doing part 13? ^-^'
I just finished all my uni stuff so I'm a free woman now haha! XD
I would probably use Oda Nobuna no Yabou  ??
Sure! Thank you Smile

NP!! Very Happy
Errrmm but the link isn't working! XD
avatar
AnimeXFangirl101

Libra
Pig
Posts : 69
Participation! : 73
Birthday : 1995-10-14
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 22
Location : England

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXFangirl101

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:34 am

AnimeXFangirl101 wrote:
KamiSama991 wrote:
AnimeXFangirl101 wrote:I don't mind doing part 13? ^-^'
I just finished all my uni stuff so I'm a free woman now haha! XD
I would probably use Oda Nobuna no Yabou  ??
Sure! Thank you Smile

NP!! Very Happy
Errrmm but the link isn't working! XD
It's fixed, btw here's your part Smile
sendspace.com 8f3uf6
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Fri May 22, 2015 7:09 am

Guys, please don't forget to make your parts on time ^^
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by xblackfirefreak on Thu May 28, 2015 3:33 pm

Almost done with my part!
avatar
xblackfirefreak

Virgo
Snake
Posts : 137
Participation! : 163
Birthday : 1989-09-09
Join date : 2014-10-04
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xblackfirefreak

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by AnimeXFangirl101 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Here's my part! Hope it looks alright! ^-^

sendspace.com rqvc39
avatar
AnimeXFangirl101

Libra
Pig
Posts : 69
Participation! : 73
Birthday : 1995-10-14
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 22
Location : England

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXFangirl101

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by xblackfirefreak on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:35 pm

I will be able to upload my part on the 20th. Both Thursday and Friday I work 10hr shifts and won't be able to get to the library in time.
avatar
xblackfirefreak

Virgo
Snake
Posts : 137
Participation! : 163
Birthday : 1989-09-09
Join date : 2014-10-04
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xblackfirefreak

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:42 am

I'll be a backup if you need!

_________________
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 22
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:56 pm

AnimeXFangirl101 wrote:Here's my part! Hope it looks alright! ^-^

sendspace.com rqvc39
Thank you very much. Part is amazing! Very Happy
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by KamiSama991 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:57 pm

xblackfirefreak wrote:I will be able to upload my part on the 20th. Both Thursday and Friday I work 10hr shifts and won't be able to get to the library in time.
Don't worry I'll change dl to 1st July Smile
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: A Demon's fate [CLOSED] DUE DEC 31 FINAL DEADLINE!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum