Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Tomoekun777 wrote:here is my part .hope you like it :
https://www.sendspace.com/file/nu3tw1
anime is Coppelion

Amazing work as always!!! Thank you so much for taking part, it's fantastic.
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by TooMuchTimeOnHand on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:04 am

Here's the part:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/btov29

Tell me if you want me to change anything!~
avatar
TooMuchTimeOnHand

Libra
Tiger
Posts : 57
Participation! : 57
Birthday : 1998-10-22
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TooMuchTimeOnHand

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:42 am

TooMuchTimeOnHand wrote:Here's the part:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/btov29

Tell me if you want me to change anything!~

I love it! The colors are so pretty, thank you so much!
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by LindzReloaded on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:28 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/dszt6fp493p6mam/Immortals[Part_5].wmv

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/3ficn3wrcgn86nf/Immortals[Part_17].wmv
avatar
LindzReloaded

Aquarius
Snake
Posts : 59
Participation! : 63
Birthday : 1990-01-22
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 27

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwgxYK-Dw5EeCwOzyjlrIQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:10 pm

LindzReloaded wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/watch/dszt6fp493p6mam/Immortals[Part_5].wmv

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/3ficn3wrcgn86nf/Immortals[Part_17].wmv

They're both beautiful! Thank you so much ♥
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Also in case anyone wanted to see my part:


_________________
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by Tomoekun777 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:08 am

xEmmaTheKid wrote:Also in case anyone wanted to see my part:

love this part as much as I love this anime ♥♥♥
avatar
Tomoekun777

Virgo
Cat
Posts : 233
Participation! : 189
Birthday : 1999-09-18
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 17

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoekun77

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by LindzReloaded on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:49 pm

xEmmaTheKid wrote:
LindzReloaded wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/watch/dszt6fp493p6mam/Immortals[Part_5].wmv

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/3ficn3wrcgn86nf/Immortals[Part_17].wmv

They're both beautiful! Thank you so much ♥

Your Welcome ♥ I'm glad that you like them Very Happy
avatar
LindzReloaded

Aquarius
Snake
Posts : 59
Participation! : 63
Birthday : 1990-01-22
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 27

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwgxYK-Dw5EeCwOzyjlrIQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:07 pm

There's still a good week and a half before the deadline, but how's everyone coming on their parts? Any complications or is everything going smoothly? Smile

_________________
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by Harlequinade13 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Going good on my end, Emma. Smile
I love your part by the way! Damn! xD
Can you send me the sparkle you used?
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Harlequinade13 wrote:Going good on my end, Emma. Smile
I love your part by the way! Damn! xD
Can you send me the sparkle you used?

Sure! Very Happy I hope this is the one you wanted lol

https://www.sendspace.com/file/x643pt

_________________
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by KamiSama991 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:42 am

Here's my part 9. I used anime Fate/Zero. Part 7 will be done soon Very Happy
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8ml7wh
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:50 pm

KamiSama991 wrote:Here's my part 9. I used anime Fate/Zero. Part 7 will be done soon Very Happy
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8ml7wh

Oh my gosh I love it! <3 Thank you so much!

_________________
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by KamiSama991 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:18 pm

xEmmaTheKid wrote:
KamiSama991 wrote:Here's my part 9. I used anime Fate/Zero. Part 7 will be done soon Very Happy
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8ml7wh

Oh my gosh I love it! <3 Thank you so much!
Thank you Very Happy And here is my second part. Anime - Nobunaga The Fool
https://www.sendspace.com/file/uis49n
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:37 pm

KamiSama991 wrote:Thank you Very Happy And here is my second part. Anime - Nobunaga The Fool
https://www.sendspace.com/file/uis49n

Its fantastic! Thank you so much for getting everything in on time <3

_________________
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Sun May 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi everyone the deadline was yesterday! How's everything going? Can you all get your parts in within the next couple days or do I need to extend the time? Please let me know <3

_________________
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by Ashery15 on Sun May 03, 2015 9:38 pm

xEmmaTheKid wrote:Hi everyone the deadline was yesterday! How's everything going? Can you all get your parts in within the next couple days or do I need to extend the time? Please let me know <3

I won't get my computer back until wednesdayish so to be safe maybe by friday I can hand it in? I'm so sorry D:
avatar
Ashery15

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 28
Participation! : 20
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-10-02
Age : 24
Location : Vermont

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Ashery15/feed

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Sun May 03, 2015 9:57 pm

Ashery15 wrote:I won't get my computer back until wednesdayish so to be safe maybe by friday I can hand it in? I'm so sorry D:

You're alright! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, if anything else comes up let me know so I can either extend it or find someone to replace you ^^

_________________
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by Ashery15 on Sun May 03, 2015 10:33 pm

xEmmaTheKid wrote:
Ashery15 wrote:I won't get my computer back until wednesdayish so to be safe maybe by friday I can hand it in? I'm so sorry D:

You're alright! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, if anything else comes up let me know so I can either extend it or find someone to replace you ^^

I should be fine- the part is done I just need to get my computer back @.@
avatar
Ashery15

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 28
Participation! : 20
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-10-02
Age : 24
Location : Vermont

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Ashery15/feed

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xblackfirefreak on Mon May 04, 2015 12:59 pm

I do apologize for the silence! Long story short, I had to evacuate my home and the place I'm staying at does not have Internet. I have finished my part and will be able to send it on Wednesday! I have two versions of it Smile
avatar
xblackfirefreak

Virgo
Snake
Posts : 137
Participation! : 163
Birthday : 1989-09-09
Join date : 2014-10-04
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xblackfirefreak

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Mon May 04, 2015 1:06 pm

xblackfirefreak wrote:I do apologize for the silence! Long story short, I had to evacuate my home and the place I'm staying at does not have Internet. I have finished my part and will be able to send it on Wednesday! I have two versions of it Smile

Oh no! I hope everything turns out alright for you, absolutely no rush. Smile Keep me updated if anything else comes up!

_________________
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xblackfirefreak on Wed May 06, 2015 10:16 am

xEmmaTheKid wrote:
Oh no! I hope everything turns out alright for you, absolutely no rush. Smile Keep me updated if anything else comes up!

It's alright, I had it mostly done when the MEP started but I just tweaked it a bit was all I had to do. There are two versions, one with green screen for the transition of the next part and one without. Wasn't sure if you'd like the green screen idea so Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/q7D9Bp2Fh1u%2FDj%2F9gwr3DQ
avatar
xblackfirefreak

Virgo
Snake
Posts : 137
Participation! : 163
Birthday : 1989-09-09
Join date : 2014-10-04
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xblackfirefreak

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Wed May 06, 2015 1:00 pm

xblackfirefreak wrote:
It's alright, I had it mostly done when the MEP started but I just tweaked it a bit was all I had to do. There are two versions, one with green screen for the transition of the next part and one without. Wasn't sure if you'd like the green screen idea so Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/q7D9Bp2Fh1u%2FDj%2F9gwr3DQ

Ooh I love green screens xD Thank you so much its fantastic!

_________________
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by endorsii on Wed May 06, 2015 5:27 pm

Sorry that my part isn't done yet! I've had a lot going on and haven't been able to edit. I'll have it done very soon though!
avatar
endorsii

Libra
Rat
Posts : 130
Participation! : 128
Birthday : 1996-10-14
Join date : 2013-06-07
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by Ashery15 on Thu May 07, 2015 10:25 am

here is my part!
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ag3w4u
avatar
Ashery15

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 28
Participation! : 20
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-10-02
Age : 24
Location : Vermont

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Ashery15/feed

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortals - Fall Out Boy CLOSED![ 18/19 DONE - DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum