Top Five Anime

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:11 pm

what are your top five all time favorite anime?


mine:

HOTD
Black Lagoon
Blood+
Fairy Tail
The Girl Who leapt through time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Well.. That is hard but mine are:
Avatar the last Airbender (If that even counts haha)
Inuyasha
My Little Monster
AngelBeats
AND
Bleach
^-^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by awakeningeden on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:22 pm

(I'm old school, so...)

1. Dragonball
2. Sailor Moon
3. Big O
4. .hack/Sign
5. Cowboy Bebop

Honorable Mentions to Eureka Seven, Digimon, Outlaw Star, and Trigun. My favorite anime movies would have to be Howl's Moving Castle and Summer Wars.
avatar
awakeningeden
Admin

Posts : 152
Participation! : 2147483647
Join date : 2013-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Winterne3rd wrote:Well.. That is hard but mine are:
Avatar the last Airbender (If that even counts haha)
Inuyasha
My Little Monster
AngelBeats
AND
Bleach
^-^

Angel Beats is amazing, and yes ATLA counts Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:24 pm

awakeningeden wrote:(I'm old school, so...)

1. Dragonball
2. Sailor Moon
3. Big O
4. .hack/Sign
5. Cowboy Bebop

Honorable Mentions to Eureka Seven, Digimon, Outlaw Star, and Trigun. My favorite anime movies would have to be Howl's Moving Castle and Summer Wars.

Summer Wars was awesome!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:32 pm

TheNauticalQueen wrote:
Winterne3rd wrote:Well.. That is hard but mine are:
Avatar the last Airbender (If that even counts haha)
Inuyasha
My Little Monster
AngelBeats
AND
Bleach
^-^

Angel Beats is amazing, and yes ATLA counts Very Happy
YES I AGREE. And I did get a bit teary eye at the end I must say! haha xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Flamey on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 pm

GOSH THIS IS HARD! OKAY OKAY

Soul Eater
Avatar (both TLA and LOK)
Angel Beats
Fullmetal Alchemist (original series)
Hetalia

Honorable mentions for Fairy Tail and Ouran HSHC
avatar
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Posts : 441
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 19
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:23 pm

OHHHHHHH NO HERE WE GO

ummmm

Ouran HS Host Club
Avatar
Fairy Tail
Magi
Angel Beats!

Winterne3rd wrote:
YES I AGREE. And I did get a bit teary eye at the end I must say! haha xD

I was sobbing at the end of the anime, it was horrific D:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 pm

TamaranianOnMars wrote:OHHHHHHH NO HERE WE GO

ummmm

Ouran HS Host Club
Avatar
Fairy Tail
Magi
Angel Beats!

Winterne3rd wrote:
YES I AGREE. And I did get a bit teary eye at the end I must say! haha xD



I was sobbing at the end of the anime, it was horrific D:
Yeah it was sad.. But it was sooo Beautiful T_T <33333

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:16 am

Easy!
Michiko to Hatchin
Black Lagoon
All of the -onogatari series lol e.g. Bakemonogatari, Nisemongatari etc.
Samurai Champloo
Book of Bantorra

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:19 am

Winterne3rd wrote:
TamaranianOnMars wrote:OHHHHHHH NO HERE WE GO

ummmm

Ouran HS Host Club
Avatar
Fairy Tail
Magi
Angel Beats!

Winterne3rd wrote:
YES I AGREE. And I did get a bit teary eye at the end I must say! haha xD





I was sobbing at the end of the anime, it was horrific D:


Yeah it was sad.. But it was sooo Beautiful T_T <33333

By the end of it I was bawling OMG then he found her I was like hooray!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:24 am

LittleRedHorrowShow wrote:
Winterne3rd wrote:
TamaranianOnMars wrote:OHHHHHHH NO HERE WE GO

ummmm

Ouran HS Host Club
Avatar
Fairy Tail
Magi
Angel Beats!

Winterne3rd wrote:
YES I AGREE. And I did get a bit teary eye at the end I must say! haha xD







I was sobbing at the end of the anime, it was horrific D:




Yeah it was sad.. But it was sooo Beautiful T_T <33333

By the end of it I was bawling OMG then he found her I was like hooray!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! ah.. The ending was perfect!! <33
Angel Beats is such a beautiful story ^-^ <3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:43 am

GRRRR THIS IS SO HARD. But I gotta go with...

1. FMA (including everything: movies, fmab,etc.)
2. Pandora Hearts
3. Naruto
4. Bleach
5. Soul Eater

Okay so Naruto and Bleach are too hard for me too choose which one I liked best, so I put Naruto first because I'm way further into it than I am into Bleach... >.<

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:21 am

THIS IS GONNA BE HARD, BUT LET'S SEE HMMMM

1. Sailor Moon (I have a CRAP LOAD of these DVDs because I grew up with it, maybe one day I'll put them on my computer to edit with xD)
2. Fairy Tail (first anime to ever make me bawl like a baby. THE FREAKING STRAUSS SIBLINGS MAN AND ERZA AND GRAY AND GRAY AND GRAY DFGIJFGIGDF)
3. FMA:B
4. Ouran High School Host Club
5. Mirai Nikki

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:07 pm

LittleRedHorrowShow wrote:Easy!
Michiko to Hatchin
Black Lagoon
All of the -onogatari series lol e.g. Bakemonogatari, Nisemongatari etc.
Samurai Champloo
Book of Bantorra

YES!!! BLACKLAGOON IS SOOO AWESOME

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Ehhh...this is hard xD

I'd say

1: Naruto
2:Bleach
3: Fairy Tail
4: Blue Exorcist
5: K Project

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by endorsii on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Oh gosh this is hard Dx

-Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
-Chihayafuru
-Psycho Pass
-Natsume Yuujinchou
-Shiki
in no particular order cause it's hard enough for me to pick a top 5 let alone choose which ones I like better than others xD
avatar
endorsii

Libra
Rat
Posts : 130
Participation! : 128
Birthday : 1996-10-14
Join date : 2013-06-07
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Harlequinade13 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:47 pm

No particular order:
K-Project
Nabari no Ou
Attack on Titan
Code Geass
Free!

(It was so hard to pick! Honorable mentions: Death Note, Kamisama Kiss, Psycho-Pass)
avatar
Harlequinade13

Posts : 266
Participation! : 242
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2014 12:15 pm

Mine:
1. Code Geass
2. FMA:B
3. Attack on Titan
4. DRRR!!
5. Hyouka

(I personally don't count Avatar as anime)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by DarkLullaby111 on Mon May 19, 2014 6:00 pm

This question has caused a lot of intense staring and inner battling XD and finally i got this:

1.) Fairy Tail
2.) Detective Conan
3.) Pandora Hearts
4.) Tokyo Mew Mew
5.) Ookami-san and Her Seven Companions
avatar
DarkLullaby111

Gemini
Tiger
Posts : 12
Participation! : 12
Birthday : 1998-06-06
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by KamiSama991 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:35 am

Naruto (forever & ever)
FMA:B
Ao no Exorcist
Attack on Titan
Gurren Lagann
avatar
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Posts : 111
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by FMA93Returned on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:49 am

Mine:

Samurai Champloo
Cowboy BeBop
Sailor Moon
Fullmetal Alchemist
& Soul Eater
avatar
FMA93Returned

Pisces
Rooster
Posts : 63
Participation! : 71
Birthday : 1993-03-15
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by toshirofan1011 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:31 pm

why u do this to me

1-Kuroko no Basket
2- Ao Haru Ride
3- Dangan Ronpa
4- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
5- Shingeki no Kyojin
avatar
toshirofan1011

Sagittarius
Rat
Posts : 159
Participation! : 163
Birthday : 1996-12-18
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 20
Location : South Wales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by xEmmaTheKid on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Hmm...

1.) Neon Genesis Evangelion
2.) Gurren Lagann
3.) Soul Eater
4.) Wolf's Rain
5.) Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Honorable mentions: Attack on Titan, Code Geass, and Kurokami
avatar
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Posts : 350
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Probably the Fridge

View user profile http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by xblackfirefreak on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:35 pm

1. Sailor Moon
2. Avatar and LOK
3. Skip Beat!
4. Nana
5. Angel Beats!
avatar
xblackfirefreak

Virgo
Snake
Posts : 137
Participation! : 163
Birthday : 1989-09-09
Join date : 2014-10-04
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xblackfirefreak

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Five Anime

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum